Below are our policies for staying in the Casitas and for events at Rincon Creek Ranch. If you have more questions, please view our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here, or you can Contact Us.
Casita Rental Policies:
1. Check-in is from 3:00 PM-6:00 PM. Check-out is 11:00 AM. If possible, and depending on work load, an earlier check-in may be granted for a charge of $40. Check-ins earlier than 1:00 PM are not possible. Check-ins later than 6:00 PM, but earlier than 7:30 PM can be accommodated for a $25 charge. Check-ins later than 7:30 PM must be arranged in advance, and will incur a minimum charge of $50. Check-outs later than 11:00 AM are just not possible. Please notify us to arrange alternate times, if required.
2. All Individual Booking reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card with expiration date, CVV, and full billing address. Cancellations or Reservation Changes must be requested and confirmed in writing or email. Cancellations/Changes for Individual Bookings (2 casitas or less) made fourteen to three days in advance of reserved arrival date will be charged a fee of $50 per casita. Cancellations/Changes must be received by 3:00 PM MST at least 72 hours before reserved arrival date, or a charge equal to fifty percent of the full reservation fee will be assessed. All no shows will be charged for their full reservation fee. Stays shortened or canceled on the arrival date or during reservation period will be charged for all nights reserved. Guests are urged to obtain trip/event insurance to cover cancellation fees.
3. Block Bookings (three or more units) during February, March, and Holiday Seasons: Deposit of one-half total is required to reserve, payable by check only. Deposits paid are not refundable. Stays canceled during reservation period will be charged for all nights reserved. Guests are urged to obtain trip/event insurance to cover cancellation fees.
Block Bookings (three or more units) during Non-Peak Seasons: Deposit of one-half total is required to reserve, payable by check only. Deposits paid are not refundable if canceled within 30 days of reserved arrival date. Fees paid may be applied to alternate date(s) within 180 days of original arrival date, subject to availability. Fees paid for reservations canceled more than 30 days in advance of reserved arrival date are refundable less a $250 cancellation fee. Stays canceled during reservation period will be charged for all nights reserved. Trip/Event insurance is recommended.
4. Maximum Occupancy - All 1Br1Ba Casitas: 2 People & 1 child under 3; Ranchito and Cottage 2Br2Ba Casitas: 4 People; Farmhouse 2Br2Ba Casita 4 People & Additional child with an extra nightly charge for the additional child. All Children must stay with an adult.
5. Guests are responsible for any damages they, their children, or visitors (including vendors) incur.
6. All Units are non-smoking/non-vaping. Violators will incur a $500 professional cleaning fee.
7. Sorry, we are unable to accommodate pets. Boarding services nearby. Violators will incur a $500 professional cleaning fee, and animal will be removed from the casita.
8. Interim housekeeping provided once a week for extended stays only.
9. Access to our property is via a rural, unimproved dirt road with a creek crossing. At times, the road is rough, but passable with a two wheel drive car. Higher clearance vehicles are recommended. In very rare circumstances, flooding may make the creek crossing impassable, and you will be directed in by an alternate route.
10. Casita kitchens are for the occupants use only, and shall not be used to cater an event for more than four guests plus occupants.
11. Sometimes repairs require casita assignment changes.
POLICIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
All Policies & Rates subject to change without notice.